Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
2k Imperpropa waterproofing material is a liquid polyurethane-based bi-component, excellent strength properties.
It can be easily applied on different kinds covered, terraces, balconies, etc. and be exposed to weathering and UV rays.
Compared to alternative products and traditional waterproofing systems, it has the following advantages:
• liquid system. It provides a totally continuous and adhered membrane easily by solving the critical points and constructive details without overlaps and joints or welds.
• Product without solvent and odorless.
• Obtaining an easy, simple and inexpensive to a continuous membrane without joints.
• Using the reinforcement fabric Geomax, it applies the total thickness in one pass ("wet on wet"), resulting in a significant time savings in the works.
• The use of fabric Geomax with 2K Imperpropa membrane gives a great texture resbalicidad resistance.
• Product with high mechanical properties and resistance.
• The membrane, when manual application, can be installed in areas of difficult access for other waterproofing systems.
• membranes allows obtaining constant thickness using GEOMAX, including vertical or inclined areas
• The product can tixotropar for application on vertical or inclined surfaces, obtaining a significant thickness in one pass through the PROPA Thickener Additive (see SPC).
• walkable walkable and without special protection Product.
• With Propacolor resin, it allows obtaining highly decorative finishes, and combined with colored aggregates, chips, etc.
EN 13813 SR-B1,5-AR0,5-IR14,7
No customer comments for the moment.