Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Propacolor is a high performance resin based one-component aliphatic polyurethane which reacts with humidity, resulting in hard and flexible while coatings with high
resistance to abrasion and chemicals. It is an excellent surface protection for floor action under intense wear and waterproofing membranes aromatic polyurethane. This product does not yellow on exposure to UV.
• transparent and bright finish.
• As a single component product, it avoids blends and facilitates its use in the works.
• Total color stability and UV.
• Excellent resistance to abrasion and wear.
• Curing and quick repainting.
• Good hiding power.
• Garages and parking with heavy traffic.
•Industrial ships. Cold rooms.
• Tennis courts and playgrounds.
• concrete flooring in general.
• Sealing and protection based self-leveling floor epoxy mortar.
• Finishing protective membranes of aromatic polyurethane waterproofing.
Applus laboratory. Mechanical properties, aging, sealing and water vapor permeability: exp. No. 08/32307407, Abrasion: 08/32309984, 10 / 101589-1432, slip: 10 / 1709-1862
No customer comments for the moment.